Personal Injury Law
Personal Injury Law in Montgomery, AL
When you are in pain because of someone else’s carelessness or neglect, the last thing you should have to do is spend your time worrying about how to pay your bills. There is no need for your recovery time and energy to be spent on figuring out how to pay unexpected medical bills, or make up for lost wages.
Let our experienced team of professionals make sure that you have all of your bases covered when it comes to personal injury law Montgomery, AL. We are ready to ensure your best presentation in court, because we have the skill and training to build a solid case that represents your best interest. Contact us today to speak with our friendly team and find out more about what we can do for you.
Jemison & Mendelsohn has obtained verdicts & settlements in excess over $100 Million
If you need a personal injury lawyer, you want to know that the legal professional you choose will be attentive and focused on your case. At Jemison & Mendelsohn, we treat you like an individual instead of a case number, because our clients are important to us. We take the time to get to know you and fully understand the details of your situation, which allows us to present the most effective case possible for your legal suit. Call us today to find out more about how we can provide you with the legal support you need.
Settlements & Verdicts
- $16 million recovery- Wrongful Death: Two people were killed when load came off tractor trailer.
- $15 million verdict- Wrongful Death: Passenger in a new truck killed when truck stalled due to defective computer chip and caused a wreck.
- $10 million verdict---Dram Shop Case: Auto Accident Case
- $6 million settlement---Quadriplegia: Client injured because of defective vehicle
- $5.1 million settlement---Wrongful Death: 18-wheel truck turned in front of oncoming traffic causing collision
- $3 million verdict—Defective Seatbelt: Auto accident. Pilot blinded from impact because seams on seatbelt failed
- $3 million settlement—Broken Back: Driver went off the road due to defects in road construction
- $3 million settlement---Wrongful Death: 18-wheel truck driver fell asleep
- $1 million settlement---Wrongful Death: 18-wheel truck could not stop at red light because of defective brakes
Give us a call today to find out more about how we can help you with your case. We serve clients in Montgomery, AL.
I would recommend this law firm to all my family members and friends. Attorney Kenneth Mendelsohn was very professional and explained all of my options. I can't not mention Ms. Ashley was pleasant during our many phone conversations. They made sure I was satisfied with the end result.
Limited Time Offer!
Free Initial Consultation
Jemison & Mendelsohn
1772 Platt Place
Montgomery, AL 36117334-523-8240
Restrictions May Apply
Offer Ends November 5, 2019
Your offer has been sent to your email.
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon:||8:30am - 5:00pm|
|Tue:||8:30am - 5:00pm|
|Wed:||8:30am - 5:00pm|
|Thu:||8:30am - 5:00pm|
|Fri:||8:30am - 12:00pm|
- American Bar Association
- Alabama Association for Justice