Traffic Accident Law
Traffic Accident Law in Montgomery, AL
Traffic accidents can cause extensive damage, both to the vehicles and the people involved in them. When involved in a wreck on the road, an individual’s entire life is disrupted, and they may experience physical, mental, and financial stress long after the accident. When dealing with traffic accident law, it is of the utmost importance that you have a seasoned and experienced attorney on your side. Jemison & Mendelsohn is here to help clients in Montgomery, AL, get fair treatment from the insurance companies in order to receive appropriate compensation. Contact our firm today to secure the money you need to help pay for the following:
- Property Damage
- Hospitalization Expenses
- Lost Wages
- Mental Anguish
- Pain and Suffering
- Bodily Injuries
Jemison & Mendelsohn has obtained verdicts & settlements in excess over $100 Million
If you are involved in any kind of accident on the road, you are most likely going to need time to recover. It is important that you come to the aid of our traffic accident attorneys in order to ensure you don’t have to stress during your recovery period. Our goal is to let you focus on healing while we take care of the hard work. Even if we have to take your case to court, we are devoted to giving you the best chance possible of securing the money you need to heal properly.
Settlements & Verdicts
- $16 million recovery- Wrongful Death: Two people were killed when load came off tractor trailer.
- $15 million verdict- Wrongful Death: Passenger in a new truck killed when truck stalled due to defective computer chip and caused a wreck.
- $10 million verdict---Dram Shop Case: Auto Accident Case
- $6 million settlement---Quadriplegia: Client injured because of defective vehicle
- $3 million verdict—Defective Seatbelt: Auto accident. Pilot blinded from impact because seams on seatbelt failed
- $3 million settlement—Broken Back: Driver went off the road due to defects in road construction
- $750,000 settlement---Dram Shop Case: Auto Accident case
Contact us the moment you are involved in a wreck to make sure you have the best representation. We are proud to represent Montgomery, AL, and the surrounding area.
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
I would recommend this law firm to all my family members and friends. Attorney Kenneth Mendelsohn was very professional and explained all of my options. I can't not mention Ms. Ashley was pleasant during our many phone conversations. They made sure I was satisfied with the end result.
Limited Time Offer!
Injured? Free Consult. No fees Unless We Win
Jemison & Mendelsohn
1772 Platt Place
Montgomery, AL 36117334-523-8240
Restrictions May Apply. Call Today For More Details.
Offer Ends February 22, 2020
Your offer has been sent to your email.
- The University of Alabama School of Law, Tuscaloosa, Alabama: J.D. - 1980
- American Bar Association
- Alabama Association for Justice
- Interstate Trucking Litigation Group
- Alabama State Bar 1980-Present
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Alabama, 1980-Present