Truck and Semi-Truck Accident Law
Truck Accident Law in Montgomery, AL
The Semi-Truck Accident Attorneys on Your Side
When you hire a notable team of semi-truck accident attorneys in Montgomery, AL, you are making it clear to the insurance companies that you mean business. If you or someone you care about was injured or killed in a wreck involving a semi-truck, we are here to help. Truck accidents and the laws surrounding them are among the most complex in the auto accident field. Therefore, you need a team that is well-versed in the legal minutiae, and aggressive when representing your rights in court. Jemison & Mendelsohn is the answer to all of your needs. Contact us today for a consultation to see what we can do for your case.
Jemison & Mendelsohn has obtained verdicts & settlements in excess over $100 Million
It is an unfortunate truth that many trucking companies refuse to pay victims for any losses they have incurred. By hiring our semi-truck accident attorneys, you get the representation you need to fight the team of attorneys that the trucking companies hire to deny you the compensation you deserve. We know the ins-and-outs of the law, and we are well-versed in ensuring that these laws are followed to the letter. Truckers face a variety of different rules when they drive. If all of these rules are not followed, they put everyone on the road in danger. Contact us today for help determining that the driver involved in your accident adhered to laws requiring them to:
- Keep a Full Drivers’ Log
- Not Overload Their Vehicles
- Ensure Cargo Does Not Shift or Fall
- Receive Regular Maintenance and Repairs
Settlements & Verdicts
- $3 million settlement---Wrongful Death: 18-wheel truck driver fell asleep
- $1 million settlement---Wrongful Death: 18-wheel truck could not stop at red light because of defective brakes
- $5.1 million settlement---Wrongful Death: 18-wheel truck turned in front of oncoming traffic causing collision
- $16 million recovery- Wrongful Death: Two people were killed when load came off tractor trailer.
- $15 million verdict- Wrongful Death: Passenger in a new truck killed when truck stalled due to defective computer chip and caused a wreck
Call us today for the steadfast representation you need when injured in an accident. We are proud to represent Montgomery, AL, and the surrounding area.
I would recommend this law firm to all my family members and friends. Attorney Kenneth Mendelsohn was very professional and explained all of my options. I can't not mention Ms. Ashley was pleasant during our many phone conversations. They made sure I was satisfied with the end result.
Limited Time Offer!
Free Initial Consultation
Jemison & Mendelsohn
1772 Platt Place
Montgomery, AL 36117334-523-8240
Restrictions May Apply
Offer Ends November 5, 2019
Your offer has been sent to your email.
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon:||8:30am - 5:00pm|
|Tue:||8:30am - 5:00pm|
|Wed:||8:30am - 5:00pm|
|Thu:||8:30am - 5:00pm|
|Fri:||8:30am - 12:00pm|
- American Bar Association
- Alabama Association for Justice