Verdicts & Settlements
Jemison & Mendelsohn HAS OBTAINED VERDICTS AND SETTLEMENTS IN EXCESS OVER $100 MILLION.
BELOW IS A SAMPLE OF SOME OF THE CASES WE HAVE HANDLED:
- $25 million verdict- Wrongful Death: Two people were killed by a sniper
- $16 million recovery- Wrongful Death: Two people were killed when load came off tractor trailer.
- $15 million verdict- Wrongful Death: Passenger in a new truck killed when truck stalled due to defective computer chip and caused a wreck.
- $10 million verdict---Dram Shop Case: Auto Accident Case
- $6 million verdict—Insurance Bad Faith: Health
- $6 million settlement---Quadriplegia: Client injured because of defective vehicle
- $5.1 million settlement---Wrongful Death: 18-wheel truck turned in front of oncoming traffic causing collision
- $5 million reward---Whistleblower Case
- $3 million verdict—Defective Seatbelt: Auto accident. Pilot blinded from impact because seams on seatbelt failed
- $3 million settlement—Broken Back: Driver went off the road due to defects in road construction
- $3 million settlement---Wrongful Death: 18-wheel truck driver fell asleep
- $1 million settlement---Wrongful Death: 18-wheel truck could not stop at red light because of defective brakes
- $1 million settlement—Murder by prisoner on work release
- $1 million settlement---Murder by escaped inmate
- $950,000 settlement—Murder in State Institution
- $950,000 settlement—Death of a Mental Health Patient
- $750,000 settlement---Dram Shop Case: Auto Accident case
- $700,000 recovery - Death of Youth Services Inmate
- $600,000 recovery - Abuse & Neglect in State Institution
- $600,000 recovery - Rape in State Institution
I would recommend this law firm to all my family members and friends. Attorney Kenneth Mendelsohn was very professional and explained all of my options. I can't not mention Ms. Ashley was pleasant during our many phone conversations. They made sure I was satisfied with the end result.
Limited Time Offer!
Free Initial Consultation
Jemison & Mendelsohn
1772 Platt Place
Montgomery, AL 36117334-523-8240
Restrictions May Apply
Offer Ends February 3, 2020
Your offer has been sent to your email.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon:||8:30am - 5:00pm|
|Tue:||8:30am - 5:00pm|
|Wed:||8:30am - 5:00pm|
|Thu:||8:30am - 5:00pm|
|Fri:||8:30am - 12:00pm|
- American Bar Association
- Alabama Association for Justice