Verdicts & Settlements
Jemison & Mendelsohn HAS OBTAINED VERDICTS AND SETTLEMENTS IN EXCESS OVER $100 MILLION.
BELOW IS A SAMPLE OF SOME OF THE CASES WE HAVE HANDLED:
- $25 million verdict- Wrongful Death: Two people were killed by a sniper
- $16 million recovery- Wrongful Death: Two people were killed when load came off tractor trailer.
- $15 million verdict- Wrongful Death: Passenger in a new truck killed when truck stalled due to defective computer chip and caused a wreck.
- $10 million verdict---Dram Shop Case: Auto Accident Case
- $6 million verdict—Insurance Bad Faith: Health
- $6 million settlement---Quadriplegia: Client injured because of defective vehicle
- $5.1 million settlement---Wrongful Death: 18-wheel truck turned in front of oncoming traffic causing collision
- $5 million reward---Whistleblower Case
- $3 million verdict—Defective Seatbelt: Auto accident. Pilot blinded from impact because seams on seatbelt failed
- $3 million settlement—Broken Back: Driver went off the road due to defects in road construction
- $3 million settlement---Wrongful Death: 18-wheel truck driver fell asleep
- $1 million settlement---Wrongful Death: 18-wheel truck could not stop at red light because of defective brakes
- $1 million settlement—Murder by prisoner on work release
- $1 million settlement---Murder by escaped inmate
- $950,000 settlement—Murder in State Institution
- $950,000 settlement—Death of a Mental Health Patient
- $750,000 settlement---Dram Shop Case: Auto Accident case
- $700,000 recovery - Death of Youth Services Inmate
- $600,000 recovery - Abuse & Neglect in State Institution
- $600,000 recovery - Rape in State Institution
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
I would recommend this law firm to all my family members and friends. Attorney Kenneth Mendelsohn was very professional and explained all of my options. I can't not mention Ms. Ashley was pleasant during our many phone conversations. They made sure I was satisfied with the end result.
Limited Time Offer!
Injured? Free Consult. No fees Unless We Win
Jemison & Mendelsohn
1772 Platt Place
Montgomery, AL 36117334-523-8240
Restrictions May Apply. Call Today For More Details.
Offer Ends July 17, 2020
Your offer has been sent to your email.
- The University of Alabama School of Law, Tuscaloosa, Alabama: J.D. - 1980
- American Bar Association
- Alabama Association for Justice
- Interstate Trucking Litigation Group
- Alabama State Bar 1980-Present
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Alabama, 1980-Present