Wrongful Death Law
Wrongful Death Law in Montgomery, AL
Wrongful Death Law Firm on Your Side
Wrongful death is defined by one party’s negligence resulting in the death of another individual. Our wrongful death firm handles cases that fall into this category, whether the death is caused by drowning in a swimming pool or a car accident. Jemison & Mendelsohn is here to help you file your wrongful death suit on time and with all of the proper paperwork filled out. We represent clients in Montgomery, AL, both in and out of the court, taking them through the entire process with the hope of easing their suffering. Call today to schedule an initial consultation to go over every aspect of the death.
Jemison & Mendelsohn has obtained verdicts & settlements in excess over $100 Million
Every year, wrongful deaths occur by the thousands, affecting families all across the country. Consider seeking the counsel of a lawyer from our wrongful death firm if the negligence of an individual has caused a death in your family. Our attorneys are experienced in a wide variety of services, from filing claims to taking the case in front of a judge. With the right lawyer on your team, you have the best chance of recovering damages for both the emotional pain and the financial loss. Contact us today to learn how we can help you:
- Determine Negligence
- File Claims against the Appropriate Parties
- Defer Hospital Bills
- Communicate with Insurance Companies
Settlements & Verdicts
- $25 million verdict- Wrongful Death: Two people were killed by a sniper
- $16 million recovery- Wrongful Death: Two people were killed when load came off tractor trailer.
- $15 million verdict- Wrongful Death: Passenger in a new truck killed when truck stalled due to defective computer chip and caused a wreck.
- $5.1 million settlement---Wrongful Death: 18-wheel truck turned in front of oncoming traffic causing collision
- $3 million settlement---Wrongful Death: 18-wheel truck driver fell asleep
- $1 million settlement---Wrongful Death: 18-wheel truck could not stop at red light because of defective brakes
Contact us today for help determining whether negligence was involved in your loved one’s death. We are proud to represent Montgomery, AL, and the surrounding area.
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
I would recommend this law firm to all my family members and friends. Attorney Kenneth Mendelsohn was very professional and explained all of my options. I can't not mention Ms. Ashley was pleasant during our many phone conversations. They made sure I was satisfied with the end result.
Limited Time Offer!
Injured? Free Consult. No fees Unless We Win
Jemison & Mendelsohn
1772 Platt Place
Montgomery, AL 36117334-523-8240
Restrictions May Apply. Call Today For More Details.
Offer Ends April 8, 2020
Your offer has been sent to your email.
- The University of Alabama School of Law, Tuscaloosa, Alabama: J.D. - 1980
- American Bar Association
- Alabama Association for Justice
- Interstate Trucking Litigation Group
- Alabama State Bar 1980-Present
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Alabama, 1980-Present